For the last two days I have been facing a weird problem in my Sony Ericsson W580i mobile . All of sudden my messages got stuck in outbox without being delivered. I was not able to delete the messages from outbox completely and also re-sending it didn’t work. Today, luckily I found a 100% working solution on http://forums.techarena.in, which I want to share with you people.
1) Go to your outbox and cancel sending the message. It should have an X on it or something.
2) Take out your battery without turning it off first.
3) Remove your SIM card and put your battery back in.
4) Boot your phone back up without the SIM card.
5) After it boots all the way up, remove the battery again without turning your phone off.
6) Put your SIM card and battery back in and turn your phone back on.
7) Go to your outbox and delete your canceled message(dont try sending it again).
You should now be able to send messages again.
Thanks mixer70706, you made my day!